Returns and Refund Policy
Returns are available on paint applicator products only. Returns are not available on paint products. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at eprender@Trutest.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Once we get your item(s) back, we will process your refund including applicable sales taxes. Once processed, please allow two weeks to see the refund on your original form of payment. Refunds are issued in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase: Credit/debit card or PayPal account.
A quick word about refunding shipping charges:
- If we sent you the wrong item, the item's description/picture was incorrect or if the item arrived damaged or defective, we will cover all shipping charges.
- If you are returning an item for any other reason, all shipping charges will be billed to you and are not refundable.
You can always contact us for any return question at eprender@Trutest.com.
203 Jandus Rd,
Cary, IL 60013
If you wish to cancel your order, you will need to contact us at eprender@Trutest.com to see if we can cancel it for you.
If PPH Cancelled Your Order
Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. However, there may be certain orders that we are unable to deliver and must cancel. If this ever happens, please accept our apology for the inconvenience.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Quantity ordered no longer available for purchase
- Inaccuracies/errors in product description or pricing information
- Inaccuracies/errors with coupons
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Local laws and regulations restricting where a product may be sold
- You will not be charged for cancelled orders. However the authorization hold may take 3 to 5 business days to be released
- Please contact your bank or card provider with any additional questions about the authorization hold
For certain orders we may contact you to request additional information before accepting your order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Shipping and Delivery
All orders will be processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days. Order will arrive either UPS or LTL for larger shipments. You can review your auto tracker for up to the minute order status.
Check the packing slip that was included with your shipment. Items in your order may have been sent in more than one shipment. If this is the case, don't worry, we won't charge you any additional shipping fees beyond those you originally authorized.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
You can contact us about missing or damaged items at eprender@Trutest.com.
The prices shown on this site are in U.S. dollars and valid only within the United States. These prices do not include shipping or sales taxes. If applicable, those will be added to your total order price. While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur online, in email or printed materials. In the event of a pricing error, True Value may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. We will notify you of any cancellations. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
We gladly accept these payment methods:
- American Express
- Discover Card
Unfortunately, we can’t accept:
- PayPal (at this time)
- Personal checks
Important Information about Payment
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Items in your order may appear separately on your credit card statement. But don’t worry, the total charges will be what you agreed to at check out.
Credit Card Authorization Hold
- An authorization hold will be placed on your credit or debit card each time the order submit button is selected to confirm the card is valid. The hold should release within 3 to 5 business days.
- For cancelled orders, authorizations may still take 3 to 5 business days to be released. The length of the hold is determined by the bank or other financial institution that issued your card. You will not be charged for cancelled orders.
- For additional questions, please contact your financial institution or card provider.
For your security, your billing name and address must match the credit card you used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
We charge sales tax in all U.S. states where it's required by law.
The amount of tax charged for your order depends on:
- Types of items purchased
- The destination of your shipment
Shipping charges are subject to tax in applicable states.Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at eprender@Trutest.com.